Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aspen Grove





We had such a great time at Aspen Grove. We loved playing with all of the kids, and really appreciate all of the parents putting up with us hogging their children. :) Not sure what our favorite part of the week was, but not having to cook was pretty awesome. Watching Nick and Ryan work their magic was pretty sweet too. Seriously, Aspen Follies was definitely high on our list of favorites, right up there with playing games in Mom and Dad's cabin.

4 comments:

Trevor said...

My favorite...the picture with me, Cailah and "happy" Keegen. I love it. You all have such cute kids. I am pretty sure I am going to do everything in my power to develop children who do the "happy face."

Kristin and Alyssa said...

I am so glad someone captured happy Keegen. Priceless. We had a blast, can't wait until next time.

Alyson Tolman said...

I love that one too. Keegs is a riot! Soo much fun. I love the everyone wet picture too! And the boys on the play structure. Too much fun it was. Where will we go next?

Alyson Tolman said...

Why is it that half my kids look like they belong to Trevor and Bethany? Thanks for helping us take care of them. I think Bethany has a friend for life in Cailah!