
This last weekend I convinced Trevor that he wanted to take me to BYU's Homecoming dance. I promised that he wouldn't have to rent a tux, or wear a boutonniere, or even get me a corsage. After that, he couldn't refuse. :) Over to my parents I went to pick up my formal from high school. Luckily it still fits (though a little more snug than it used to).

We had a lot of fun. Trevor didn't get his groove on quite like he did at Aspen Grove, but he was still a lively dance partner. This time I joined him in all of the fun. I decided that dances are a lot more fun when you are married.
2 comments:
See Trevor my mockery had no effect. I am very proud of you for taking your wife to the dance. You guys look great and that is very fun.
Love ya, Kristin
Whoo Hooo! I love it am a little bit jealous. I too think dances are much more fun when you are married. Why don't they have them for the married folks more often.
Post a Comment