Our little Bell Bears
Happy Birthday Shady!
Waiting to see Cliff's "Touch and Go"
The Helicopter that reported us to the Military Police (Luckily sense we were off-base they couldn't really do anything about Trevor standing on top of the Durango taking pictures.)
Cliff flying the B2
Happy Easter!
Saying goodbye to Makayla
4 comments:
Yeah! I've been so excited for pictures :0) Darling! I love the bear pictures. I think Athena fits right in! Love the picture you got of Embers. Her eyes look so pretty in it. Looks like a fun time and glad you didn't get thrown in the brig.
And Zander still looks like Nick. :0)
I never thought of that. Zander totally looks like Nick.
Ummm, Jaime's sister thinks Shayden looks like me.
Sorry, Cliff and Jaime, that your little girl looks so manly. Seriously, go back and look at the pictures. MANLY.
Holy Moly....So STINKING cute. Bravo on the picture posting...thanks. How cute are they...man we make cute kids. :O)
Post a Comment