Monday, January 31, 2011

I'll Take Ranch on my Pancakes Please!

Makayla is over baby cereal in the mornings. She LOVES bread, so I thought she'd like pancakes for her birthday breakfast. To my surprise, Syrup was out of the question. Jam? No way. I knew she liked ranch from eating tomatoes, so I thought I'd give it a try. Sure enough, it hit the spot. Really!? After the breakfast of champions, we went swimming and then had a little party with family.


We had a Grab Bag of Makayla's favorite things for our guests. I was cracking myself up putting it together. It included: crackers, crayons, suckers (she likes to eat the paper off of them-take the paper off and she is no longer interested), chocolate pudding, pens (how many can I carry around at once?), a can of Peaches, teddy bear stickers, a Kitchen Towel (she cuddles with them...), apple juice, and a travel pack of tissues. It turned out really fun. Below is a picture of her Uncle Daniel feeding her his pudding. He is the reason she loves it the first place.


Cake Time!! I had some serious issues decorating her cake. My mom ended up pulling pink frosting out of my hair at the swimming pool. I think it turned out cute though.


She didn't really eat much of it, but she had fun squishing it up!

No comments: