skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome to our blog

We've decided to be cool and have a blog too. We were so jealous of the neat stuff that everyone was doing. We probably won't update it terribly often because we don't really do a lot of cool things or have cute kids to post about. Anyway, this is a start. The more responses we get, the more motivated we'll be to post. Love you all.
3 comments:
I love it. I myself have thought about doing one also. I'm almost at a point in my life where I will have the time. Actually I have time now because I keep finding things to keep me from studying. Hopefully my last test and final don't ruin my grade. It's hard to put effort in this close to graduation.
Anyhow love the blog and we need a better picture of the dog up so we can see her better.
Love the faces also. Very fun!!!
Kristin
very cool. Love the name. keep posting.
love it, guys! looking forward to future posts!
Post a Comment