Monday, August 11, 2008

The Driveway: Part 1

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Mike! This last weekend the boys worked themselves silly prepping our driveway for the cement pouring party. I think what happened was neither of them wanted to be the first to call it quits on account of exhaustion, so they both just kept truckin' along. They ripped out all of the existing concrete, dug up dirt, and nearly finished the framing. Hopefully they will both be rested up by Aspen Grove.



3 comments:

Alyson Tolman said...

I don't know about Trev, but Mike was exhausted. What a work out. He lost 4 pounds while he was gone. Turd. :0)

Bells and Whistles said...

I am glad that he lost some weight because I made him ignore his diet (and almost felt bad about it.)

Bethany

Trevor said...

Close Bethany, but actually Mike refused to call it quits. Good think too, we'd have been really messed if I had been in charge of quitting time.